Santonio Terzio is an Indian Cinematographer living in London.
Two times international award winner for best cinematography.
With a wide variety of Films in Indian cinema, his presuming excellence in cinematography. His search of perfection fascinating him in to speed of working style to adapt in every film, he composes to achieve every frame in a poetic visuals.
Filming for crew like A R RAHMAN Music composer and Oscar Award winner calls him “Santonio is international brilliant cinematographer”.
He works for passionate filmmakers.
He Shot first short film in 2001 which won the Best cinematography award at Europe Film Festival…
- Adayalam (Tamil) won the best cinematography award from Europe film festival | 2001
- Dishyum : Feature flim (Tamil) | 2003
- Vedha : Feature flim (Tamil) | 2006
- DHIK” DHIK” : Feature flim (Tamil) | 2006
- Anthony Yaar : Feature flim (Tamil) | 2007
- Yuva : Feature Flim (Kannada) | 2008
- Villu : 2nd Unit Dop Directed by Prabhu Deva
- Mere Nishaan : Music Video – Oh My God (Hindi)| 2012
- Marjawa Music visdeo : Mumbai Mirror Hindi Film| 2012
- Aadu Magaadra Bujii : Feature Film (Telgu) | 2013
- Current Project : Shooting Music video direction by A.R. Rahman Music composer